Radio Africa Limited is one of Kenya’s leading media houses with both top national and top niche radio and TV stations in Kenya and we are looking for a qualified, knowledgeable, experienced and creative Content Creator.
Video and Content Creator
Reporting to the Radio and TV Producer, Video and Content Creator will be responsible for conceptualizing, scripting, shooting, editing, creating and producing content based on trending topics, client products and briefs with a sense and touch of tasteful humor that can capture, engage our audiences and promote our content on the digital space and television.
You are required to share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published works) along with your application.
- Meet your performance targets and KPIs as set by management annually.
- Research on industry-related topics that the company can jump on to create relevant content.
- Script storylines and formats with a focus on engagement that can be utilized as captivating and engaging content be it for our audiences or clients.
- Create various content types (videos or images) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending catchy topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the look, feel and design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Scripting, shooting and editing professional video with sound and graphics (Can be either location multi-cam production or studio multi-cam production)
- Creating eye catching promos and teasers for the different productions.
- Editing and placing content on digital channels.
- Reviewing digital big data on click, engagement and usage in order to change and adjust content strategy.
- Come up with fair, realistic budgets and executing projects within or below the specified budget having consulted different service providers or personnel.
- Any other creative responsibility that may be assigned by the company.
- Degree or diploma in Film, TV, Broadcast, Production or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating captivating, fun and engaging content using different styles.
- Proficiency in using leading video and audio software
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to keep abreast of the latest trends and seize opportunities.
- Impeccable personal integrity.
- Great attitude with excellent team spirit.
- Excellent creative content researcher, organized, disciplined and time management conscious.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Radio Africa Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer a competitive package to the successful candidate. If you match the above qualifications and requirements you may apply on the link www.myjobsinkenya.com so as to reach us on or by 20th September 2021. Please include your daytime telephone number. Also include names, telephone numbers and email addresses of 3 professional referees as well as your current and expected gross salary. In light of anticipated numerous applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Radio Africa Limited does not charge a recruitment fee or work with any persons or agencies which charge a recruitment fee.