We are a leading underwriter in the medical insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to recruit experienced, independent and result oriented Sales Representatives to help sell the company products.
The vacancies are available in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representatives
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
- College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 25 years old or above.
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- All applications should be submitted by 15th September 2021
- Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
- If interested, please forward your CV and application letter to [email protected]