Our client, a leading glass and aluminium company is looking a sales manager.
This role is selling the company’s full range of commercial glazing systems & glass solutions. You will predominantly be selling to/advising developers, architects and main contractors. The focus is to identify projects as early as possible and to produce quotes and specifications throughout Kenya.
The appointed Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Winning design & build projects/specifications for architectural glazing, doors & windows, Stainless steel balustrades, gypsum ceilings, shop fronts and curtain walling.
- Achieving pre-defined KPI, sales and business growth targets.
- Generating quotations and closing for new business sales growth.
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with architects, contractors and end clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Design, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Advance degree such as Business Administration in Sales/Marketing preferred.
The Candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in sales minimum of five years in the glazing industry or related external building envelope
- Experience of winning new build and retrofit projects in the high-end residential and/or commercial sectors.(Experience in construction related sales)
- Good negotiation and closing abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience selling solutions to a diverse range of customers with the ability to adapt style and negotiate from lowest to most senior level.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- This industry holds high regard for those well versed and with a solid understanding of the emerging trends, key issues, market pricing and a wide knowledge of players and competition - keeping up to date with this is a necessary part of the role.
- Applications should be submitted by 26th September COB