This position is responsible for coordination of all lease vehicles accidents and insurance matters, revenue generation, management of leasing partners lease -back contracts and product warranty accruals budget development and claims management
- Coordinate all lease vehicle accident cases and insurance claims in the network to meet contractual accident obligations.
- Management of the leasing partners contracts to support timely repairs, maintenance, and replacement of written-off vehicles.
- Champion the recovery and towing of all accident units.
- Management of the loaner and insurance courtesy vehicle process.
- Preparation of weekly reports.
- Development and periodic reviews and update of leasing operations procedures to ensure compliance.
- In liaison with Legal, ensure all lease businesses and lease back agreements are executed timely.
- Generation of revenue through lease business insurance sublets.
- Process Dealer Warranty and policy claims as per company policy guidelines.
- Prepare warranty and Policy annual budget accrual and monitor spends on monthly basis.
- Creation of the lease business SAP purchase requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, second class honours, upper division.
- Mean Grade B plus in KCSE.
- Five (5) years’ experience.
- Experience in leasing and warranty administration preferred.
- Business acumen, dealing with ambiguity, problem solving, good communication and interpersonal skills.
Permanent and pensionable