To work closely with the Sales and Aftersales team so as to profitably promote, build and expand company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to achievement of set Performance targets, sustainable growth and satisfied clients.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify new regional Sales opportunities and services centres and provide a strategic plan on building the lead.
- In liaison with the Branch team; Strategize, plan & focus on building business prospects in vehicle and aftersales sections, manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring an effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Using data-driven reports analysis from Aftersales and Vehicle sales department; build business relationships, lead in Vehicle & After-Sales expansion activities, drive service contract renewals and develop customer driven retention programs.
- Ensure continuous training on Product knowledge, conduct performance management and improvement on achievement of actual achievement of set Strategic Performance targets and provide weekly/monthly management report and as required.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for the Executive management.
- Working directly with the general manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained
- Direct and monitor all supervisory personnel functions, including setting of performance targets, preparing reports on performance levels and completing performance evaluations and regularly scheduled meetings and ensure all staff are up-to-date on compliance matters and Product knowledge
- Holder of a Business-Related Degree.
- A member of a Professional body.
- 5 years’ working experience in sales especially in the automotive/banking industries; with at least two years being at a supervisory role.
- Knowledge in use of an ERP sofware.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy.
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications, Basic mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge in professional standards/Business Intelligence.
- Understanding Market research methods and analysis.
- Strategic mind-set with ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a problem-solving ability and people managing
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills
All applications should be submitted by 19th September 2021