Our client is looking to rapidly grow its market on Isuzu vehicles, Aftersales service provision and products necessary to attain its set Strategic goals.They are seeking to partner with motivated and self-driven individual(s) who can work as Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultants.
This is a consultancy-based role and individuals will not be required to work on a full-time basis.The job holder shall be responsible for generating sales opportunities of Isuzu vehicles and provision of aftersales services.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prospecting for new vehicle business, aftersales business and negotiating business deals on behalf of the company
- Conduct regular field visits to establish new networks to grow the customer database and actively follow up on new leads and referrals.
- Create sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on volume by effectively managing Sales documents and correspondence
- Actively engage all customers to have signed up after-sales service contract.
- Prepare sales calls programs for appointment bookings with prospective clients to facilitate vehicle sales and after-sales plans;
- Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Advise clients on finance packages available through partner financial institutions, and assist the clients in filling the required documentation to ensure the sales deals are closed.
- Gather Market intelligence, acquire, develop and communicate product knowledge to target beneficiaries.
- Company representative on motor shows, exhibitions and other forums.
- Self-Driven motivated individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must adhere to business ethics and professional etiquette.
- Attractive commissions are applicable for each successful sale
- Applications should be submitted by November 30th, 2021