Milligan Valuers is a real estate company that offers broad client support for investors looking to buy, let and lease residential and commercial properties in Kenya.
This is a position focused on providing logistics services to the company as well as Office Support to staff
Drive vehicles to transport company’s personnel and visitors as well as deliver messages and bills according to Managing Director’ instructions.
Perform miscellaneous errands such as carrying mail to and from post office, paying bills…etc.
Perform preventative and regular maintenance service on the assigned motor vehicle
Keep accurate records of official travel through the vehicle log
Deliver important documents to required destinations,
Organize logistics in preparation for travel plans inclusive of site visits
Ensure all assigned errands are carried out professionally and promptly
Keep car clean, polished, and in operating condition.
Carry out any other duties as assigned
Secondary School certificate or equivalent.
Valid professional driver’s licence with 5 years experience
- Knowledge and operation of Manual vehicle is a MUST
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Knowledge of routes in Nairobi
- Self hygiene awareness.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy, Honest and dedicated.
- Good command of Swahili and English languages
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Driver to [email protected] before Friday 16th October 2020.
Kindly indicate your expected salary on your application letter.