Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of ceramics, sanitary ware, hardware accessories, daily cleaning products and personal care products is looking for a Chinese translator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating English to Chinese and from Chinese to English. The successful candidate Must have at least 3 years of experience in Chinese translation.
- Translation from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English.
- Be the assistant to the Departmental manager and therefore work closely with the departmental manager.
- Assist the departmental manager in other roles like working closely with the Team leaders in allocating duties and responsibilities.
- Representing the manager in the departmental meetings.
- Recording of the minutes during the departmental meetings.
- Any other duty as may be requested by the Departmental manager within the scope of the Translator's responsibilities.
- The translators with fluent Chinese will have their gross negotiated above the range indicated.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have Level 4 or level 5 Chinese language certification.
- Experience in supervision and dealing with top management.
- Experience working in an FMCG factory will be an added advantage.
- Must have good Knowledge of safety standards.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be flexible and attentive to details.
- Must have 3 years of proven experience working as a Chinese Translator in a busy environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***