Our client an e-commerce platform is recruiting a Business Development Manager who will lead a team with the goal of popularizing the platform to shoppers and growing sales on the platform
- Popularize platform to shoppers and growing sales on platform.
- Proactively lead vendor relationships by leveraging traffic and platform capabilities to drive the vendor's business and marketing objectives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive commercial performance.
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs.
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the vendor to ensure successful delivery of those programs.
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts vendor executives.
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting.
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with vendors' teams.
- Plan and executes all web, app, SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Analyze marketing funnels, design communication strategies, and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess the performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spending and performance based on such insights
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points as well as optimize funnels
- Support strategic initiatives ideation through digital marketing and media planning
- Work cross-functionally to develop communication plans and media schedules.
- Monitor and help manage sellers’ feedback and interaction across media channels.
- Perform quality control of all contents related to campaign activities, which will be launched in every media channel.
- Work across the team and collaborate with agencies to produce effective activities.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in Digital Marketing or Digital Advertising for e-commerce platforms.
- Experience in managing campaigns, digital media, project planning, and budgets
- Experience in an e-commerce marketplace, getting vendors, building market share
- Experience in e-commerce space,
- Experience in administration and managing entrepreneurs
- Experience building and managing a marketing team
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing, advertising funnels, SEO/SEM, and social media management
- Solid knowledge of application analytics tools (e.g., AppsFlyer)
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Supermetrics)
- High creativity along with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate the audience
- Ability to create and lead creative and fast-moving projects
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-management skills and ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy
- Positive attitude, pleasant and energetic personality, and service mindedness
All applications to be submitted through My Jobs In Kenya before 9th January 2022