Radio Africa Limited is one of Kenya’s leading media houses with both top national and niche media outlets in Kenya.
We are looking for an Android/IOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android /IOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android/IOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and IOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app or IOS app
- Experience working with Android SDK and Swift
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Radio Africa Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer a competitive package to the successful candidate. If you match the above qualifications and requirements you may apply on the link www.myjobsinkenya.com so as to reach us on or by 22nd February, 2024. Kindly include your daytime telephone number, also the names and contact telephone and email addresses of 3 professional referees as well as your current and expected gross salary. In light of the anticipated numerous applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Radio Africa Limited does not charge a recruitment fee or work with any persons or agencies that charge a recruitment fee.