Our client a leading supplier of fresh produce in Kenya is seeking to hire an Accounts and Admin Assistant to be based at their offices along Mombasa Road, Nairobi. The role holder will be responsible for assisting with both administrative and finance tasks. The ideal candidate Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, at least CPA II and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in general accounting for Agri or food sectors.
- Assisting with both clerical and administrative
- Posting daily credit notes for all delivery notes
- Filing all documents and maintain sequential
- Organize cheques collection and prepare bank deposits.
- Managing office petty
- Filing and payment of statutory deductions.
- Managing accounts payables and receivables.
- Bank reconciliations and client/supplier accounts reconciliation.
- Filing and payment of Vat & Withholding Taxes.
- Confirm payments on the Mpesa pay bill and
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Must have CPA II.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in general accounting for Agri or food sectors.
- Must have experience in accounts receivable, payables, reconciliation of customer accounts and bank Reconciliations.
- Must have experience working in high pressure environments under minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, SAGE, ERP and computer applications.
- Must possess high integrity
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
2 years’ experience in general accounting for Agri or food sectors.