Department: Accounts & Finance
Direct report: Senior Accountant
Interface with: Supply Chain, Maintenance, Production, Quality Control, Sales and Human Resources
Supervises: Accounts Assistants
Proper analyzing of financial records and working as a team in Accounts and Finance department
- Monthly General ledger reporting and reconciliations
- Statutory filing and compliance
- Supplier reconciliations
- Data visibility in ERP
- Daybook checking
- Daily cashbook reconciliation
- Payroll processing, reports and reconciliation
- Posting of salary and advance salary
- Vendor payment preparations
- Postings and remittance of accounts payable
- Vendor advance schedule
- Customs payments and reconciliation
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Internal and external audit preparations
- Preparation of interdivisional report
- Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Finance, or similar relevant qualification.
- CPA part 2
- Must be computer literate.
- At least 5 years in busy accounting environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken communication.
- Analytical ability
- Proficiency in ERP
- Basic knowledge in financial reporting
- Independent, and can work with minimum or without supervision
- The candidate should have aCertificate of Good Conduct from police CID ( Kenyan Citizens)