|Recruiter:||AMARA STAFFING LIMITED||Updated on:||2017-01-17 02:10:01|
|Category:||Sales / Telesales||Offer:||Negotiable|
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a Business-related discipline
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with proven ability to deliver on results
In lieu of experience, recent graduates with an excellent academic record will be considered.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting business relationships.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Research accounts, generate and follow through on sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and industry trends.
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; and making recommendations to management.
- Develop activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
|Please note this advert has expired and you can not apply for it any longer.|
Other positions we have available
|Sales Representative||Area Sales Manager|